Evening Training Opportunity:
Network Diagnostics Training for Light, Medium and Heavy Duty Vehicles.
DATES: Wednesday, February 5th & Thursday, February 6th, 2020
TIME: 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
LOCATION: Shoreline Community College, 16101 Greenwood Avenue N, Shoreline, WA 98133 - Bldg 1500 – Room# 1504
COST: $269.00 SIGN UP BY December 15th COST IS: $199.00
INCLUDES: NEW! Training Manual, Seat & Certificate of Completion
Today’s cars, trucks and heavy vehicles have more protocols than ever before. These protocols control different components and sub-systems that you must be able to diagnose in order to keep up with the latest technology. Controller Area Network (CAN), Local Interconnect Network (LIN) and Flex Ray protocols on all Light, Medium and Heavy vehicles are forcing technicians to learn new diagnostics strategies.
This in-depth course will provide you with a clear understanding of how the protocols network and communicate so you can quickly and efficiently diagnose the problem and even apply the information learned in your service bay the very next day.
Diagnostic equipment is covered so that you will become familiar with what can be accomplished with San-Tools, DVOMs, and Digital Storage Scopes.
- Dividing networks and Isolating modules such as Bulkhead & Chassis ECMs
- The importance of De-coding signals
- Detecting and the cause of signal over shoot
- Identifying a slow responding module
- Ultra, High Medium and Low Speed CAN signal analysis
- Modules that continuously communicate interfering with other modules functions
- Configure and Reprogram/Re-flash Diagnostic Trouble Codes (U-Codes)
- Diagnosing PCM, BCM, Front Control, ABS, IPC & other modules
Course registration is being coordinated through ATA their registration form is included below:
Shoreline WA Network Diagnostics Outline 2020020502.pdf
Additional questions please contact:
Automotive Training Authority, Inc
3231 Business Park Drive Bldg C # 231
Vista, CA 92081
800-575-4ATA (4282) Ext. 222